Unity and the Develop in Brighton conference present their 3rd showcase of independent game developers which will reveal its top 10 indie selections as decided by a group to be headed up by Assyria Games’ Adam Green. You can see the rules for entry as well as the schedule for the upcoming dates below in this Press Release Excerpt:
“Entry to the Indie Showcase is open to the following at www.developconference.com:
- Studios with no more than 15 people
- Studios – and games – that are non-publisher funded
- Games which are not published by a third party at the time of submission
- Games that have a development budget of less than £1 million
- Games that are created in the “indie spirit”
The three-day event is organised into specific areas of interest:
- Tuesday 9 July is the Evolve conference focussing on the cutting edge of game development.
- Wednesday 10 July is the opening day of the main Develop in Brighton Conference tackling the issues, tools, tricks and techniques of game development and offering practical advice and solutions to take back to the studio. Plus, the Indie Dev Marketing Day designed to guide indie developers through the ever-changing world of marketing and PR as they take their games – and their studios – to market on limited resources.
- Thursday 11 July the Develop in Brighton Conference continues, with the addition of the AudioTrack a day of sessions dedicated to game audio and music. Plus, the Indie Dev Day returns for the third year aimed specifically at independent developers with sessions, the chance to mix with other indies and a showcase featuring some of the best new indie projects currently in development.”
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130410 and was last modified on 20130410 .