The crew got together to talk about a lot of topics. We go through talks of the next Call of Duty coming from the developers who created the mammoth title. There’s also Star Wars talk with late-breaking news about the Star Wars 1313 title concerning its indefinite hold. We will talk a lot about the major game publishing companies and their relationship to their developers as we debate whether or not certain situations in the industry are improving.
- MASS EFFECT: Tristan And Matt Speak On Fan Response
- Games Being Censored By Big Money
- BioWare’s Founders Gone – What Does It Mean for Their Games?
- Games Being Compared To Each Other And Dismissed.
- Examples: DLC, Repetitive Gameplay, Over-exploiting of IP’s
- Devs and Publishers – Treating The Fans Like They Are Stupid
- Greed Killing Gaming
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Friday
- GT6 Getting Out Of The Way Drive Club?
- Star Wars 1313 May Be On Indefinite Hold
- Millions Of Fans Want Battlefront 3
- Respawn Entertainment’s Next Title Xbox 720 Exclusive Or Just Its DLC? Can It Replace Their Last Creation? (Call of Duty)
- EA Exclusive Content Announcement Coming With Xbox 720 Announcement April
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20130302 and was last modified on 20130302 .