2K Games has revealed details on the in-game soundtrack for WWE 2K16. Comprised of 11 unique tracks that span multiple genres — including electronic, hip-hop and classic rock, the game’s soundtrack was revealed exclusively today on Beats 1 on Apple Music.
“Music plays a vital role in the WWE Universe, from WWE Superstar and Diva ring entrances to official pay-per-view themes, and inherently evokes WWE memories and emotions in all of us. The WWE 2K16 soundtrack delivers a premium entertainment experience and is certain to raise some hell through its notable worldwide names and multiple music genres,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K
Full in-game soundtrack:
- Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
- Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
- Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
- Kid Ink – “Hello World”
- Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
- MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
- Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
- Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
- Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
- Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
- Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”
WWE 2K16 will launch on October 27 for PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20150814 and was last modified on 20150814 .