Warner Bros. Interactive has announced the voice cast for their upcoming open world action-adventure title, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor. It’s actually a pretty high profile list consisting of some of the industries top voice over talent including Nolan North and Troy (I’m the voice of everything) Baker. The full list of confirmed actors, their roles and previous work is below.
- Troy Baker – Talion (The Last of Us, Batman: Arkham Origins, BioShock Infinite, Saints Row 4)
- Nolan North - Black Hand (Uncharted series, The Last of Us, Batman: Arkham City, Spec Ops: The Line)
- Alastair Duncan – Wraith (Mass Effect series, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception)
- Laura Bailey - Ioreth (Halo 4, Batman: Arkham Origins, The Last of Us)
- Liam O’Brien - Gollum (Infamous: Second Son, Darksiders, The Last of Us)
The Publisher has also revealed the music composer for ‘Shadow of Mordor’ to be Garry Schyman. Schyman’s credits include work in films and multiple video games including ‘Dante’s Inferno’ and ‘Bioshock Infinite’ for which he won awards from the British Academy of Film and Television and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences for the latter.
I for one think its safe to say that Shadow of Mordor won’t disappoint where’s voice work and the musical score is concerned. I’m personally a fan of these VAs and I’m most looking forward to Liam O’Brien’s take on Gollum, played by Andy Serkis in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor launches on October 7 for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jermain Jackson on 20140523 and was last modified on 20140523 .